Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bruce mau

  1. Bruce Mau is a Canadian designer who set up his own studio after he got out of school. He's won numerous awards for his designs. He is involved in many many facets of design and his broad knowledge of design enables him to see more than one way of doing things. With his project "Massive Change" He is out to change the way people see, think, talk and use design.

  2. Laugh.People visiting the studio often comment on how much we laugh. Since I've become aware of this, I use it as a barometer of how comfortably we are expressing ourselves.
  3. -I chose this mantra because at times things can get so overwhelming and stressful people can forget to smile and relax a little bit. I love to smile and to laugh, but I've been in situations where I wanted to pull my hair out and laughing never even crossed my mind, nor did I want it to. So, when I get frustrated with something, I'm going to try and laugh my way through it. I can't think of a better way.

No comments: